Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Well, I thought I would quickly check my blog for any new comments before shutting down my PC.  I was so surprised to see that Julie Marshall had given me the Stylish Blog Award!  Julie's blog is called Stamping Impressions.  She is SUCH a talented paper crafter, and her photography is beautiful!  And, by the way, her blog is very stylish :)
Thank you so much Julie!

When you receive this Award, you are to Pay it Forward and follow these rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link it back to their blog
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pass this award on to 8 other individuals
that you have discovered
4. Leave them a comment so they can pass alon
g the recognition

Hmmm...it's not so easy coming up with 8 things to share with you.  But, I'll try.
1.  I was extremely shy as a child, and even into my early twenties.  My husband says that all changed many years ago!
2.  I love to go to estate auctions (especially with my sister!)
3.  I collect depression glass.  I don't just collect it; I enjoy getting it out of the hutch and using it!
4.  I was an Avon sales representative for 32 years...oh my, that makes me sound old, huh?
5.  I love to sing along with music in the car.  With the volume turned up.  Alone.  So that I don't subject anyone else to my off key singing  :)  This is especially fun in the summer, with the windows down.
6.  I enjoy spending time on my in-laws farm.  I love the quiet...the crops...the birds...everything.
7.  I will NOT do public speaking.  Ack!  Can't do it.  But I LOVE blogging  :o)
8.  I believe in the power of prayer.  Even though my prayers are sometimes not answered; or not in the way I thought they should/would be.

 Now, I have to chose 8 other bloggers (and artists) that Inspire me!  There are so many, but I've chosen these to share with you!
Danielle Daws at Danielle Daws
Lucy Abrams at Lucy's Cards
Sue Plote at This Pink Rooster
Michelle at My Passion for Crafting
Maria at Maria's Merry Makings
Kristina Biederman at Itty Bitty Pieces of Me
Sue McRae at Sue's Inky Fingers
Michelle S. Mathey at Pigment of My Imagination

3 comments:

  1. THANKS so very much for thinking of me! Made my afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you Susie! I'm so touched!!! You are very sweet to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome Susie! I love your designs and photos. Very well deserved ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I love to read them!

With Sympathy - Color Hues Challenge

 I'm playing along in the current challenge at Color Hues #83 Cream and Blue challenge.  The inspiration provided by the design team we...